Local historic Bagnaia, 4 km from Viterbo, traces its origins to 1957, when it was opened by the owners' grandparents.
It located in an ancient palace that overlooks the beautiful sixteenth-century square, designed by Thomas Ghinucci Bagnaia. Three hundred meters from Villa Lante .
Very friendl , family run, is furnished with simplicity.
During the summer we offer our guests the pleasure to taste our preparations on the outdoor terrace overlooking the walls of the medieval village.